Indoor Air Quality
- New Construction HVAC
- Maintenance Program
Austin, TX Air Conditioning Service
You cannot afford to take any chances with your air conditioning system. Make sure that you allow us to handle your air conditioning repair, installation and maintenance services. Only then can you truly cool your home with confidence this summer. Contact us today to discuss your options with one of the knowledgeable members of our staff.
Are you having problems with your air conditioner? The AC experts at Intelligent Air Services offer professional repair, maintenance, replacement and installation services for AC systems throughout the Austin, TX area.
Air Conditioning Services
Professional air conditioning service is an absolute necessity in order to ensure the quality performance of any cooling system. When your air conditioning system is professionally installed, repaired and maintained, you can sit back and enjoy undisrupted comfort without draining your budget. Why take the chance on an unqualified technician? Schedule an estimate with Intelligent Air Services today.
We’re proud to offer:
- Air Conditioning Repair: As desirable a fantasy as it may be, there is no way that you can hope to have an air conditioner which will never experience any operational problems. When you do require air conditioning repair service, we urge you to schedule service with us. We’ll make sure that your cooling system is back on track in no time.
- Air Conditioning Installation: The first step to getting the most out of any air conditioner is to schedule your air conditioning installation with a qualified party. To do so, just give a member of our team a call. We have the tools and training we need, along with outstanding products, to make your AC installation a success.
- Air Conditioning Replacement: When you need a new cooling system in your home, our AC technicians are here to help you explore your air conditioning system replacement options and to make an informed decision. Don’t worry about getting the wrong air conditioning system for your home. Work with our air conditioning technicians and rest assured that your comfort is secure throughout the cooling season.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance: All air conditioners accrue some general wear and tear over time. When this happens, problems can develop which may impede the operation of your system. Minimize the impact that such problems have on your AC by scheduling routine air conditioning maintenance. This will help keep your system as reliable as can be.
- Heat Pumps: When you need a new heating and cooling system, you should really give heat pumps some consideration. The warm climate here is ideal for the year round use of these incredibly efficient systems. Call today to learn more about how heat pumps can benefit you.
- Geothermal Cooling Systems: If you really want to make your home a more efficient, environmentally friendly place to live, investing in a geothermal heating and cooling system in Austin, TX is a great way to do so. Why not use the heat beneath the ground to warm your home? Plus, in the cooling season the same system will bring temperatures back down.
- Ductless Air Conditioning: If your home cannot accommodate bulky air ducts, or you want to ensure that you do not suffer from indoor air quality problems created by lousy ductwork, consider ductless air conditioning. These systems offer a number of different benefits. Plus, they make zone controlled cooling a breeze.
- Thermostats: Too few people really stop to consider just how important their thermostat really is. With the right thermostat, though, you can really get the most out of your system. Call now if you are interested in learning about the thermostats available to you.
- Zone Control Systems: How many times have you wished you could cool down just one room? Did you know that that is actually very possible? All you need is a great zone control system. Contact Intelligent Air Services for more details.
Choosing the Right Air Conditioner
When the time comes to purchase a new air conditioner, or to get your current air conditioner repaired, you need to know that you are making all the right decisions. There are a lot of air conditioners on the market, after all. How does one go about choosing the right air conditioner for their particular needs and preferences? By working with a professional air conditioner technician, of course! Simply call us for all the information you need to find the right air conditioner for your home.
What are the Benefits of a Central Air Conditioner?
There is no way that using multiple window units is going to keep your home comfortable in the most efficient, effective manner possible. In order to enjoy quality comfort, you really need a great central air conditioner. For any successful air conditioner service, including a central air conditioner installation, you need the experience and expertise that only a professional AC technician can provide.
Maintaining Central Air Units
If you want your central air conditioner to continue giving you the best performance it possibly can, allow one of our professional air conditioning technicians to tune it up and make any necessary adjustments. There is no better way to keep your air conditioner in prime working condition. Regardless of the make or model of your central air unit, routine maintenance is a must.