Indoor Air Quality in Austin, TX
There is so much more to comfort than just comfortable temperatures. Ask yourself: are you completely satisfied with the quality of the air in your home? If not, don’t you think that it is time to take the initiative and to do something about it? With the right air quality systems and the services offered by our Austin indoor air quality technicians, you can start cleaning up the air in your home. Don’t put your comfort or even your health on the line. Call today and get the great indoor air quality products and services you need from the pros at Intelligent Air Services. We are happy to make your living space a more comfortable, healthier environment.
The indoor air quality experts at Intelligent Air Services offer quality installation, replacement, and repair of indoor air quality systems throughout the Austin, TX area. Call us at 512-323-2500!
Indoor Air Quality Products & Services in Austin, TX
At Intelligent Air Services, we know indoor air quality—our name basically says it all! If you’re looking to improve the air quality in your Austin area home, our team can provide with:
- Air Filtration Systems: One of the most obvious ways to boost indoor air quality in your home is to remove the pollutants by means of an air filter. While this is an extremely effective approach, you must bear in mind the sheer number of air filtration systems that are available. Finding the right one for your particular situation and indoor air quality issues requires the input of a professional. Contact us to learn more about the air filtration systems that will most benefit you.
- Air Purifiers: When an air filter just isn’t enough, you may need an air purifier. Contact a member of our air quality team if you have questions about which air purifier is right for you. Whether you need an electronic air cleaner or a UV germicidal light, air purifiers can help you live in a cleaner, healthier environment.
- Humidifiers: Is the air in your home too dry? Is it causing dry, itchy skin, cracked, bleeding lips, sore throats, split wood, and other issues? Call us right away and allow our team to find a humidifier that will resolve these problems.
- Dehumidifiers: There is a long list of problems that high humidity levels can lead to, and not one of them is desirable. Don’t let out of control humidity promote the growth of mold and bacteria in your home or leave your house feeling clammy and stuffy. With a quality dehumidifier, you can restore the proper humidity balance for more comfortable living.
- UV Air Purifier: With UV radiation, you can destroy biological pollutants that are plaguing your home. Small amounts of UV radiation are perfectly safe to humans. To biological pollutants like viruses, mold, and bacteria, though, it is deadly. A quality UV air purifier is a great way to improve the cleanliness of your home, as well as to protect your health.
- Duct Sealing: If your air ducts are leaking conditioned air out of your system, then there is no way that you can expect your HVAC equipment to operate efficiently or effectively. The extra strain can even lead to unnecessary wear and tear or damages to your system. Call and schedule professional duct sealing and our specialists will address any issues with your ductwork.
- Duct Testing: It is frustrating when heating and cooling costs skyrocket. Determining the cause of such problems promptly is necessary to protect your comfort and your budget. Often it is the ductwork that is to blame. With professional duct testing, you can be sure this is the case.
- Insulation: Heat moves from a warmer place to a colder one. When your AC is on, heat is trying to get into your home. When you run your heater, it is going to try to get out. Don’t let poor insulation allow for easy heat transfer. With top-notch insulation service, including blown-in insulation services, you can live comfortably and do so affordably.
- Residential Wine Cellars: IAQ devices can be particularly useful if you own a wine cellar or are thinking about having one installed. You need a temperature between 45 and 65 degrees, and humidity levels somewhere between 50 percent and 80 percent, and a dedicated system for it is usually the best answer. We can construct a wine cellar for you, and our knowledge of indoor air quality means that we can prepare the right IAQ equipment, as well as keeping it repaired and maintained when you need it.
Contact Intelligent Air Services for Indoor Air Quality Services in Austin
Eliminating impurities that contaminate your indoor air does wonders for the health of your loved ones, employees, and customers. Take advantage of our indoor air quality expertise and let us help you breathe easier than ever before. Your Austin neighbors have trusted Intelligent Air Services for indoor air quality solutions because our air services are smart—or should we say intelligent?
If you or your family members are suffering from allergies or asthma in your Austin area home, it might be time to call a professional for indoor air quality services. Contact us online or call Intelligent Air Services at 512-323-2500 to schedule indoor air quality services.