Schedule Air Conditioning Maintenance Before the Summer and Save
Summer temperatures in an average are over 90 degrees, with the warmest months – July and August – being closer to 100 degrees. No one wants to find out their air conditioner isn’t working on a 90 degree day. How do you avoid that? Schedule your air conditioning maintenance in Round Rock, TX with Intelligent Air Services right now, while it’s still spring.
Here Are A Few Reasons to Schedule Spring Air Conditioning Maintenance with Intelligent Air Services
- Your system is ready to go – scheduling your bi-annual maintenance in the spring means your air conditioner is ready to go for summer. This helps your system go into a “busy” season in great shape.
- Gets you ahead of any big problems – by having your air conditioner inspected in spring, any minor problems that may exist will be caught and repaired before the hot weather rolls in. It’s a lot better to be without air conditioning on a 70 degree day than a 90 degree one.
- Puts you ahead of the busy summer schedule – spring is a far better time to schedule maintenance than in the middle of summer. While Intelligent Air Services is on call 24/7, the simple fact is that there are fewer calls for service during spring than in summer. Get ahead of the summer crowd and schedule a maintenance appointment this spring.
What Can I Expect During My Maintenance Appointment?
Intelligent Air Services will complete the following during routine scheduled maintenance:
- Check operating pressures
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meter
- Check air temperature drop across evaporator
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge
- Check evaporator superheat
- Check blower assembly
- Check pressure switch cut off settings
- Check electrical lock out circuits
- Check starting contactor contacts
- Check all wiring and connections
- Check thermostat operations
- Clean and replace filter if provided by customer
How Does Spring Maintenance Save Me Money?
By having Intelligent Air Services inspect your air conditioner before the summer, you are taking steps to:
- Make your air conditioner more efficient
- Ensure that your air conditioner works optimally
- Head off potentially major repairs
- Repair small problems and worn-out components
When your air conditioner is running efficiently, optimally and safely, you will see the potential savings in your energy bills and in the long run by extending the life of your system.
The warm weather is almost here – don’t wait for a hot July day to call us! Schedule air conditioning maintenance in Round Rock, TX with Intelligent Air Services today and be ready for the summer temps.
Categories: Air Conditioning