Air Conditioning and Heating
- Air Conditioning
- Maintenance Program
Austin, TX Air Conditioning Services
Your air conditioning services are important here in Austin. Our summer weather is hot and muggy. You’re going to need a great air conditioner that’s perfectly matched to the size of your home and the needs of your home. You can’t trust just any amateur technician to perform this type of work for you. We can ensure that you have the best Austin air conditioning services possible.
We’re a team full of NATE-certified, dependable HVAC technicians here in Austin. We’re so confident in the work that we do that we offer free load-calculations on new air conditioning installation services and 24/7 emergency calls in case you’re ever in the middle of a sticky situation. Make sure you choose our team for HVAC services in the Austin area. Call today to schedule air conditioning services in Austin, TX and the surrounding area.
Call our team today to schedule air conditioning services in Austin, TX and the surrounding area. The Intelligent choice today makes cents tomorrow.
Our Austin Air Conditioning Services
We offer a variety of air conditioning services for homes across Austin.
- New Construction: Are you building a new home or business? We’re the team to call! This is an exciting part of anyone’s life, but it can also be incredibly stressful. Make sure the situation goes along without a hitch with the assistance of our team at iAir Services.
- Central Air Conditioners: Central air conditioners are the classic way of cooling any home across the country. These systems are tried-and-true, efficient, and cost-effective.
- Mini Split Systems: Are you looking for a way to provide personalized cooling to every single room in your home? You might want to consider a ductless mini split system. These systems help you bypass the hassle of ductwork.
- Dual Fuel Systems: Sometimes you have a heat pump that you love but you could use a little extra heating power during the winter. That’s where a dual fuel system comes in. A dual fuel system combines the power of a heat pump with a furnace to optimize your heating power.
- Ductwork: Need your home’s ducts tested, sealed, repaired, or replaced? We can provide all these services for your ductwork system. Make sure you choose a great team to service your ductwork.
- Evaporative Coolers: Evaporative coolers or "swamp coolers" are a great way to provide cost effective cooling for your home. This alternative cooling system can help you work around the problems of classic cooling systems.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump is a cooling system that moves heat rather than generating it like a central air conditioner. What separates a heat pump from the rest is this system’s ability to both heat and cool your house from the same unit.
- Wi-Fi / Smart Thermostats: Looking for a simple way to boost your home’s cooling services? A Wi-Fi thermostat or a smart thermostat is the best way to do so. Contact our team today to learn more.
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
Are you looking for great air conditioning installation or air conditioning replacement services? You can come to our team at iAir Services. You can’t just go to any HVAC contractors for this type of service. Installing a great HVAC system with poor services will stunt the functionality of your air conditioning system indefinitely and replacing your old, defunct air conditioning system with a new air conditioning system installed improperly will land you in the same frustrating situation.
Our team has extensive experience in air conditioning installation and air conditioning replacement services. We’re NATE-certified, dependable professionals with years of experience and we only work with the best brands like Carrier, Ecobee, andHoneywell..
Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
Are you looking for air conditioning repair or maintenance services too? You need a great air conditioning technician for your repairs because poor AC repair services can absolutely ruin your system—you want a solution, not a continued problem.
You’re going to need great air conditioning maintenance services too. Your air conditioner should last you around 10-15 years, but it’s not going to last on the longer side of that range without the right care. Air conditioning maintenance can lower your AC bills and help your system last as long as possible.