HVAC Maintenance in the Greater Austin Area
If you haven’t experienced it yet, you’re bound to eventually: an HVAC system that stops working after business hours. Although we have you covered with 24/7 emergency HVAC repair, wouldn’t it be nice to just prevent situations like that from happening in the first place? Intelligent Air Services has the smart solution for HVAC maintenance in Austin, TX!
We offer a convenient preventative HVAC maintenance agreement to keep your home’s HVAC system running in peak condition and help prevent untimely breakdowns. You won’t have to worry about keeping up with your home’s heating and cooling system—we’ve got that covered for you!
Learn more about the benefits of HVAC maintenance or call 512-323-2500 today to enroll!
Easy, Convenient HVAC Maintenance Plans
Your home’s HVAC system is a big investment—and our preventative maintenance agreements help protect that investment.
Intelligent Air Services Preventative Maintenance Agreement Includes:
- Biannual inspections (heating check and cooling check)
- Premium scheduling
- No overtime or holiday rates
- No trip charge for non–suggested repairs
- Complimentary refrigerant* (up to 3lbs per system with the purchase of leak search or required leak repair)
- 10% discount on all repairs
Don’t stress about your HVAC system! Be confident everything is running smoothly with our preventative maintenance agreement. Call 512-323-2500 today to sign up!
AC Maintenance in the Greater Austin Area
Before the Austin heat starts blazing, an Intelligent Air Services AC maintenance technician will come perform a thorough inspection of your cooling system, including:
- Check operating pressures
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors with meter
- Check air temperature drop across evaporator
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge
- Check evaporator superheat
- Check blower assembly
- Check pressure switch cut off settings
- Check electrical lock out circuits
- Check starting contactor contacts
- Check all wiring and connections
- Check thermostat operations
- Clean and replace filter if provided by customer
Heating System Maintenance
Our expert HVAC maintenance technicians can tune up your Austin-area home’s heating system, whether you have a gas furnace, electric furnace, heat pump, or other system. Our preventative maintenance program heating inspections include:
- Check burners
- Check and adjust pilot
- Check limit control switch
- Check heat exchanger for any leaks
- Check flue venting for any leaks
- Check blower for tightness
- Check blower motor operations
- Check temperature rise
- Check wiring assembly
- Clean or replace air filter if provided by customer
- Clean furnace cabinet
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Check thermostat operation
Schedule HVAC Maintenance in Austin, TX
As your local Austin HVAC contractor, we’re dedicated to ensuring your home is comfortable no matter what the weather is! When it comes to professional HVAC maintenance, you can trust the HVAC experts at Intelligent Air Services to keep your Austin-area home’s heating and cooling system operating in peak condition. Routine maintenance can not only save you money on your utility bill, but it can also prevent costly repairs down the road by catching minor problems early.
Call today to sign up for our convenient, cost-friendly HVAC maintenance plans! Dial 512-323-2500.
*Not available for R-22. Please click here to read more about the laws and regulations regarding R-22.