Available 24/7 for Emergency Air Conditioning Repair & Maintenance
All air conditioning systems are prone to malfunction, especially as they get older. If you’re already in a bad place with your AC and don’t take care of the problem quickly and effectively, the status of your air conditioner will only get worse. If it is time for AC repair and maintenance services in Austin, get help from a team of professionals that really know their stuff.
When you choose Intelligent Air Services, LLC to handle the job, you won’t have anything to worry about. Our NATE-certified technicians will ensure that your air conditioner is up and running like new in no time. We also provide routine inspections and tune-ups to give your system all that it needs to perform efficiently for years to come. We stand behind all of our work and guarantee your satisfaction.
Too many homeowners experience AC emergencies simply because they didn’t know something was wrong with their system. However, in most cases, signs that repairs should have been made became noticeable several months before the breakdown. The good news is that you can detect that there is a problem with your AC long before your system completely fails, even if you are not an HVAC expert. You just need to keep an eye out for some common warning signs that indicate your system requires AC repair.
Watch out for the following signs:
- You can’t get cool: Are you having trouble getting your home cool or keeping your home cool? It’s something that homeowners typically struggle with for a while before they actually act on the problem. Don’t overcompensate by running your air conditioner longer or at lower temperatures–contact us for air conditioner repair immediately.
- You hear odd noises: Your air conditioner shouldn’t command your attention because of all the noise it’s making. Loud noises coming from your air conditioner is always a sign that your home’s AC system is having trouble.
- You have high cooling bills: Are your air conditioning bills sky-high? You’re going to need air conditioning repair or replacement services to get your system back in alignment. This will help you lower your energy bills.
We offer AC repair in Austin for several cooling systems, including central air conditioners, mini-split systems, evaporative coolers, heat pumps, and more. Contact our team to learn more about our Austin air conditioning repair options.
Air conditioning maintenance is one of the most important services that you can have performed on your air conditioning system. We talk to a lot of homeowners that think maintenance services are just another way that service professionals are trying to "get over" on you. Trust us when we say that AC maintenance is one of the best things that you can do for your system.
AC maintenance provides numerous benefits, including:
- It lowers your monthly air conditioning bills
- It extends the lifespan of your air conditioning system
- It reduces the overall cost of AC repair
- It reveals minor problems before they become major issues
- It prevents emergency breakdowns
- It boosts the overall quality of your home
Contact our team to learn more about our air conditioning maintenance plans today.
Get the Highest Level of Service
You can trust our team for your air conditioning repair and maintenance services in Austin, TX. We have three different tiers of maintenance plans at our company so that we can accommodate any homeowner’s needs. We want you to have a well-maintained air conditioning system no matter what your budget is.
We apply this same logic to AC repair services too. We want you to call at the first sign of trouble with your air conditioning system because you know that you can get amazing service for an affordable price from our company. We’re a team of NATE-certified, dependable, and trusted professionals that believe in the work that we do. Click here to read our reviews!
Providing the Highest Level of Service
Offering the Best Solutions for Your Home
Financing, Rebates & Promotions Available
Emergency Services Available 24/7
NATE Certified, Dependable Technicians
"Hopefully no more issues this year, but we'll definitely come back to iAir next time."- Michelle N.
"Very professional. Made sure quality was good and communicated well."- Benjamin T.
Amazing Service With Great Communication
"He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful during the entire process."- Ian E.
The Installation Crew Was Professional, Clean and Efficient.
"We had a great experience with iAir Services. The salesman, Lacounte, was helpful, patient and responsive to all our questions."- Kelly T.
They Are Professional, Reliable, Thorough.
"I have been using iAir Services for close to 10 years. They are professional, reliable, thorough."- Esmer B.