Striving to Exceed Your Expectations
While Texas is certainly known for having a very warm climate, the fact is that the heat is not oppressive every day and night of the year. In fact, it can get pretty cold around here. That is why quality heating is every bit as important to your comfort as a great air conditioner.
Don’t get left out in the cold this winter season. Call and schedule quality heating service, including installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement, with the qualified heating professionals at Intelligent Air Services, LLC. We have everything you need in order to keep your home comfortable throughout the chilliest time of the year.
$200 OFF Reme HaloOne per household. Cannot be combined with other offers. Please call for more details.Valid from Jan 3, 2022 - May 31, 2022Print Coupon
10% OFF Senior DiscountOne per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Feb 28, 2025Print Coupon
10% OFF Military DiscountOne per household. Cannot be combined with other offers.Valid from Jan 1, 2022 - Feb 28, 2025Print Coupon
Whether you are looking to repair or replace a problematic heater, or you are ready to install a heating system for your new home, trust the experts at Intelligent Air Services, LLC to get the job done right.
Our heating system services cover all types of equipment, including:
- Furnaces: One of the most popular heating options available is the furnace. Our team regularly installs, maintains, and repairs furnaces of all brands and models. We are also happy to handle your gas to electric conversion.
- Mini-split systems: Without ductwork, a mini-split system may be the best heating system choice for your Austin-area home. To learn more about these powerful heating and air conditioning systems, contact our team today!
- Dual fuel systems: Dual fuel systems match the best of a heat pump with a gas furnace system. When the temperatures dip low in Austin, your heat pump will hand its duties off to your gas furnace seamlessly.
- Heat pumps: If you are interested in heating and cooling your home in a very efficient manner, then heat pumps are worth your consideration. They can transfer heat from the air outside into your home to warm it and can also work as an AC in the hotter months.
- Wi-Fi smart thermostats: With a Wi-Fi smart thermostat you can have total control over the climate of your home, even when you’re away from home. Enjoy the benefit of maximized energy efficiency and automated heating schedules.
- New construction: As the time nears for you to move into your new home, you’ll need to install a high-performance heating system to ensure you stay warm and cozy throughout the cold months. Our expert technicians can help you select and install a system that best suits your needs and budget.
- Commercial heating systems: Need service for your business? Our experts are familiar with the unique care requirements of commercial heating systems and can resolve your problem with as little disruption to operations as possible.
Most heating systems in our area are forced-air furnaces, which generate heat in a single locale and then blow it through your home via a series of ducts. It’s inexpensive and effective, especially in towns with mild winters like ours. You may find it strange if the airflow out of one or more vents has dropped, but not think much about it. It may not seem to be a huge deal, but it can actually signal a serious problem. If you detect lower airflow coming out of your furnace, turn it off and call in a repair service immediately.
Why is low air flow a problem?
Low airflow is a problem for two specific reasons. The first is that your furnace won’t warm your home as quickly as it should, and your furnace will have to work harder to do its job. That in turn will drive your monthly heating bills up, as well as put increased strain on other components. If left unaddressed, it can eventually cause a far more serious breakdown somewhere else in the system.
Above and beyond that, if the air isn’t moving, it means that hot air is trapped inside your system, and could quickly cause other components to overheat. That, again, turns a relatively inexpensive repair job into a much costlier one. The good news is that most modern furnaces have safety features that will shut the system off if that happens until the components cool off. The bad news is that it could create a condition called short-cycling, where the furnace turns on and off again rapidly many times throughout the day without ever really getting the home warm. That can be incredibly hard on the system, and will eventually cause serious breakdowns.
What causes low air flow in heating systems?
Low airflow has many possible causes, which is one of the reasons why you should always let a professional take care of repairs instead of trying to handle it yourself. It takes training and licensing to properly diagnose the source of the problem, as well as knowing what it takes to get it fixed. The cause usually boils down to some variation of one of the two basic causes:
- Something Blocking the Flow of Air. This can be as simple as a clogged filter or as problematic as a crimp in your ducts. It can also be caused by a breach in the ducts pulling air out of the system.
- A Lack of Power. A problem with the fan mechanism can cause the flow of air to slow down. This can indicate an issue with the fan motor (or possibly the electrical wiring powering it), a problem with the fan belt, or even an issue with the fan itself (such as a bent or broken fan blade).
If you detect low airflow from your furnace or heating system at any time, shut it off and call in Intelligent Air Services immediately.
One Company for All Your Heating Needs
Do you know what is every bit as important as the quality of your heating system? The quality of your heating contractor of course! After all, you cannot expect even the best heaters on the market to operate properly if you do not also schedule quality heating installation, routine heating maintenance, and prompt heater repairs.
When you hire Intelligent Air Services, LLC for all your Austin heater repair and service needs, you won’t have to worry. We have the training and experience to guarantee that your heater is properly installed, repaired, and maintained. We stand behind our work and will make sure the job is done to your satisfaction.
Need heater repair in Austin? Call us today at (512) 675-6997 to request an estimate.
Providing the Highest Level of Service
Offering the Best Solutions for Your Home
Financing, Rebates & Promotions Available
Emergency Services Available 24/7
NATE Certified, Dependable Technicians
"Hopefully no more issues this year, but we'll definitely come back to iAir next time."- Michelle N.
"Very professional. Made sure quality was good and communicated well."- Benjamin T.
Amazing Service With Great Communication
"He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful during the entire process."- Ian E.
The Installation Crew Was Professional, Clean and Efficient.
"We had a great experience with iAir Services. The salesman, Lacounte, was helpful, patient and responsive to all our questions."- Kelly T.
They Are Professional, Reliable, Thorough.
"I have been using iAir Services for close to 10 years. They are professional, reliable, thorough."- Esmer B.